Are you the customer of the State Bank of India (SBI) and facing issues while making UPI payments? Well, that is because SBI server is down. The bank has been receiving multiple complaints saying that the bank server is not responding. Because of the SBI outage, people are facing trouble in availing services like net banking, making UPI payments, and more.
Down Detector India has informed about the same via a tweet saying, “User reports indicate State Bank of India (SBI) is having problems since 9:19 AM IST. http://downdetector.in/status/state-bank-of-india-sbi/ RT if you’re also having problems #StateBankofIndia(SBI)down.” According to the information provided by Down Detector most reported problems are related to online banking with 65 percent, followed by online login (25 percent) and account balance (10 percent).
Notably, people also complained of the server issue on April 2, 2023. “User reports indicate State Bank of India (SBI) is having problems since 10:03 AM IST. http://downdetector.in/status/state-bank-of-india-sbi/ RT if you’re also having problems #StateBankofIndia(SBI)down,” Down Detector tweeted.
Earlier on April 1, the State Bank of India had informed that the services of INB/YONO/YONO Lite/YONO Business/UPI will not be available for a couple of hours on the day. “The services of INB/YONO/YONO Lite/YONO Business/UPI will not be available from 13:30hrs to 16:45]hrs on 01.04.2023 due to annual closing activities,” the notification on Twitter read.
However, ever since then, SBI customers have been facing issues in availing SBI online services. Meanwhile, SBI has not yet responded to the complaints and has also not yet released any official statement on the server down issue. But, the bank has tweeted a video sharing some safety tips, commenting on which users said,
1. “First solve ur server issue.worst service from SBI,how much fine i will be fine on ur poor service .”
2. “Worst app. Cant even login and website also not working .”
3. “No official statement from SBI on outage….when are services expected to be up and running? Or is SBI not bothered about it? First working day of FY and users are not able to login for 3 hours now…. whatever maintenance was done yesterday seems to have screwed up things..”
4. “First try to solve server problem”
5. “Is sbi server down? Yono sbi not working plz resolve.”